Enemy(Borderlands 2, boss)Playable character(Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
Nisha had a rough childhood, having to deal with an abusive mother who often yelled and tossed all sorts of things at her. She uses this as exercise to train her reflexes, practicing until she got good at catching anything her mother throws at her. One day, Nisha's father got her a puppy, which she started to care for. The two of them were inseparable, until the dog was bitten by a frenzycrutch. At first, the dog showed no strange signs, but during one night, while Nisha was catching things her mother throws at her again, one of them slipped off her hand and hit the dog. Its eyes went red, lips went blue, and it jumped on Nisha and bit her in the neck. After getting patched up by her father, she used a shovel and bashed the dog's brains out.
As Nisha grew, she began to develop an interest in killing bandits. She became known as "the bandit who kills bandits", an occupation which she finds fun. Her actions eventually caught the attention of a man named Jack, who then recruited her to be part of his team of Vault Hunters. She then joined three other Vault Hunters: Athena, Wilhelm, and Claptrap, on a spaceship headed for Helios, Hyperion's moon base.
- 主文章： 无主之地：前传
After finishing her job, Nisha began a romantic relationship with Handsome Jack, and became his significant other. Nisha was involved in the fall of New Haven and was the one who captured and imprisoned Brick, after killing his beloved puppy. At some point, she was given free reign over a large tract of the planet Pandora, and governs Lynchwood as its Sheriff with an iron fist, with each of her more than 200 laws punishable by death. After the Vault Hunters arrive and start disrupting her control, she challenges them to a showdown.
- 另见: Showdown (Nisha)
主动技能: Showdown. Base Cooldown: 16 seconds. Base Duration: 6 seconds.
Showdown is Nisha's action skill. This skill enables Nisha to automatically aim at enemies in front of her for a short time. Nisha gains increased Gun Damage, Fire Rate, Reload Speed, Accuracy, and Bullet Speed for the duration. Sniper Rifles and Rocket Launchers do not receive the damage bonus.
- 主文章： Showdown (mission)
- 主文章： Nisha/Quotes
- The Sheriff was the daily target of Day 14 of Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt. She dropped the Octo and the Fastball.
- Her full name was mentioned to be Nisha Kadam in one of her "killing multiple enemies" quotes, in which she says that her name is "Ms. Kadam" if the person addressing her is nasty.
- Nisha is a Hindi name meaning "night", while her last name Kadam, is an Indian name for a tree.
- Nisha's cowgirl hat from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel appears in fourth episode Tales from the Borderlands, "Escape Plan Bravo", among various other objects in the trophy case located in Jack's office.
- Nisha's silhouette also can be seen in profile of Mysterious Vault Hunter Veteran in fifth episode of Tales from the Borderlands, "The Vault of the Traveler".
Concept arts of the Sheriff of Lynchwood for Borderlands 2
- Nisha the Sheriff by matias tapia.jpg
Final concept art
Nisha as the Sheriff of Lynchwood in Borderlands 2
- Pre Sequel Nisha concept.jpg
Concept art for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Promo art for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- 3XI 28MGnIk.jpg
BL2 Nisha an Pre Sequel Nisha