The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a Thanksgiving-themed DLC for Borderlands 2. It was released Tuesday, November 26th 2013. It is the second of three planned "Headhunter" packs that are all scheduled for release by the end of 2013.
The DLC, along with the other "Headhunter" packs, cost less than previous story add-ons and are smaller content offerings than the four previous story DLC packs that have been released.
The level of Gluttony Gulch is set when first visited, but in Normal Mode is at least 15 and at most 35.
The Vault Hunters travel to Mr. Torgue's Hunger for Violence Extravaganza in Gluttony Gulch after receiving a ticket from Mr. Torgue. They then witness Torgue "interviewing" the only person to have survived an encounter with the Wattle Gobbler. The unfortunate captive, who is tied up and gagged, is misheard by Torgue to have insulted Ellie's weight and is destroyed. Torgue then "whispers" that the Wattle Gobbler is invulnerable, but Torgue likes the Vault Hunters and wants to eat the Gobbler, so Torgue hatches a plan to poison the Gobbler.
The hunters fight through kitchens and fall-inspired areas in an effort to prepare, poison, and cook a skag-gravy meal for the Gobbler.
Hampered by "tributes" instructed by Torgue's board of executives to kill the Vault Hunters, the Vault Hunters fight and slay the weakened Wattle Gobbler after it exits a giant Horn of Plenty.
After the main mission is turned in, Torgue asks the Vault Hunters to speak to his grandma, who is a huge fan. Grandma Flexington tells stories in exchange for a single dollar and, if the second story is endured, offers a Torgue rocket launcher.
- TorgueVision cameras. (Harmless, but good for Fight For Your Life)
- Stir Fry Cook (Marauder)
- Bloody Slaughterhouse Psycho
- Brawny Butcher (Nomad wearing 'normal person' masks. Throws knives occasionally)
- Stabber Jabbers
- Short Stack (Midget nomads)
- Wattle Gobblet (smaller versions of The Wattle Gobbler that hatch from eggs when fighting it)
- Chef Gouda Remsay (Badass nomad, has a large pot lid as a shield)
- The Rat in the Hat (Midget psycho. Hiding under Gouda's hat)
- Glasspool, Tribute of Wurmwater (Pirate)
- William, Tribute of Wurmwater (Pirate)
- Axel, Tribute of Opportunity (flies around with jetpack)
- Rose, Tribute of Opportunity
- Chef Brulee (Nomad Pyro)
- Chef Bork Bork
- Cynder, Tribute of Frostburn
- Fuse, Tribute of Frostburn
- Annie, Tribute of Lynchwood
- Garret, Tribute of Lynchwood
- Fiona, Tribute of Sanctuary
- Max, Tribute of Sanctuary
- Bailly, Tribute of Sawtooth Cauldron
- Moretus, Tribute of Sawtooth Cauldron
- Flay, Tribute of Southern Shelf
- Strip, Tribute of Southern Shelf
- Wattle Gobbler
- First playthrough, the enemies and gear are level 14-16. True Vault Hunter Mode, everything up to the first boss (Chef Gouda Remsay) is 49-50; the chef is 51.
- Borderlands 2 - Wattle Gobbler + Grandma Flexington (Headhunter 2 DLC)
Wattle Gobbler and Grandma Flexington Guide
- Borderlands 2 The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Commentary
The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Commentary
- Borderlands 2 The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Walkthrough
The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Walkthrough
- Borderlands 2 The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Heads and Skins
Heads and Skins
- Borderlands 2 Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Boss Fight Commentary
Boss Fight Commentary
- Horrible Hunger key2.jpg
Horrible Hunger Key Art
- 肉垂火鸡的饥饿游戏 heavily references The Hunger Games series, such as a giant horn of plenty, and several pairs of "tributes" from various areas of the game.